Monday, September 9, 2013

It's Monday Again







And I just want to lay in bed all day. I got the call Saturday morning that the IUI was a big fat fail even though the timing and everything was perfect. So we're back at CD 1 today but we'll be benched until at least December since I can't take time off from class to make all the monitoring appointments. Right now we are looking at IVF and getting that process started so we can jump right into it in December.

As for me right now I'm going to just try to focus on school and get through that and try to ignore the 5 people in my class that are obviously pregnant. I have a big skills test tomorrow so I'll probably spend tonight and tomorrow morning practicing for that. My biggest issue is always time so I'm not as worried about the skill part but could use as much practice as I can fit in. Fingers crossed that I pass the first time so I don't have to worry about doing this again!



No comments:

Post a Comment