Friday, December 6, 2013

Lets Do This!

I am a terrible blogger but in my defense it's been an incredibly busy semester. All that stands between me and being a graduate nurse is a group project and a final. I can't believe I'm almost there and I am so ready to finish and get a job. It's been a lot of hard work and there have been some big struggles throughout but the end is in sight now.

But that's not what this post is about.

Today I start stims for our IVF cycle! I was on birth control pills for 4 weeks and did 3 days of cetrotide once I finished. Today is CD1 so I start tonight with 300 IU of Gonal-F and go in for blood work on Monday morning.

Obligatory Med Shot

Next week I'll go in for monitoring and have an expected retrieval date of 12/17 and transfer on 12/22 - could be a little sooner or later than that depending on how I respond to the meds but it's getting close! If this works it will be a happy ending to a pretty difficult year for us so keep your fingers crossed!



1 comment: