Friday, August 16, 2013

Here We Go Again

Last night I got my meds from the mail order pharmacy.


 I only ordered the Menopur and Ovidrel from them this time since I still have enough of the progesterone suppositories to last me for my next two week wait and if it looks like I will need more I can still order those with plenty of time before I run out. The pharmacy I'm using has a quick turnaround time and I get my meds within 2 days of ordering them so I'm not really worried about running out.

Right now I am on day 3 of Femara and on Monday I start Menopur injections. Each vial of Menopur contains 75 IU and my RE has me taking 150 IU daily so that means I have to mix up 2 vials in one syringe. I'll do that for 3 days and go in on Thursday for my monitoring ultrasound. Depending on how well I am responding I'll either trigger with Ovidrel that night or get more Menopur and go back in a day or so to check my follicles again. The good news is that I responded really well last time and that is great because this shit is expensive.

I feel like I'm in limbo right now because I won't have any new information until next week and there really isn't anything more I can do. I can't figure out if waiting to ovulate or the two week wait is worse right now. At least for this next two week wait I'll be back in school and have something to distract me from testing everyday.



No comments:

Post a Comment